Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Crazy Coloring Excitment!

So last month I sold a few of my Crazy Coloring quilt kit's and was so excited to get word back that the directions were great and the buyers were very happy with the results. I was telling my Mother-In-Law this and she suggested I go through some of her "scraps" and take what I could use. Christmas came early for me. I was in material heaven, which is a wonderful place to be! I keep sifting through the bags and just get perma-grin.


So Imagine my elation when yesterday I received notice that my very same Crazy Coloring quilt kit was featured in an curated collection (a/k/a Etsy Treasury). It it titled Learn Something New! Yippee! If you want to see the collection you can click here The collection expires Friday evening, so if you're reading this after then, the link won't go anywhere. How exciting! Thanks to Mon Petit Chou Boutique for choosing my item to feature. I am so excited!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Glad to see that the "we are quilters" part of this partnership is back.

Seriously, isn't it a thrill to be a part of a treasury? I love it. You should be proud.

Linda in Arkansas said...

Oh Melissa, that quilt is too cute!! (I found you on In Stitches - I was just roaming around)

Quiltstory said...

So exciting! Congrats! Cute quilt!

Anonymous said...

Today (june 15) last day to sign up for quilt pattern giveaway on Created by Chancy. She only has one entry so far. So you have a good chance.B.