I finished the final block for the mini quilt along I am participating in. It is a wonky block, which are always good for me as they force me to be more abstract. This block was perfect to do last as I was able to use up all the bits and pieces from my cutting so far. It was a blast to make and went together really easy and really quick. Here it is
The Front
The Back
And here is a look of the completed set.
Wont they look just adorable hanging on a clothes line in a little girls room. I think I am going to put them on my Etsy shop as I wasn't making them for anyone in particular, and I have wanted to add a quilt to my shop for some time. If they don't sell I can always save them and use them as a gift.
2 comments:
Is that tacky? You tell me. You've been getting the stuff I put in my etsy-shop inventory for years.
Good point. And I have never thought twice about it. I won't worry about it another moment!
Post a Comment