Thursday, April 29, 2010

Utah Bound!!

That's right!! We didn't think there would be another trip to Utah before we finished residency but that was before some of the most awesome news ever. My wonderful and amazing twin sister, Jennifer, got engaged last week and is getting married in June!!!!! Oh how exciting!!

I will be traveling with the kids and Jacob will be traveling on his own as he can only stay for just the wedding day. (Sad, but I am grateful he was able to change his schedule enough to be there for that). Beyond that we don't really know what we are doing yet, but we do know, we are headed home for a wonderful and glorious event!!!

Love you Jen!!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

:)

M said...

Hooray! We cant wait see all of you at the Blessed event!!!

Emilee said...

You brave soul. I hope your drive is uneventful.