I'm trying to be a little more forthcoming in my blog titles so those of you who don't care for sports (Charlotte) can avoid wasting your time reading.
I just saw the new polls and as a Ute fan I have to say BYU is getting the shaft. Last week the Bruins were the darlings of the country after knocking off Tenn, but this week after getting blasted by BYU they are once again a lousy team from a one-team conference.
Are the Cougars going to be undefeated at the end of the season? I certainly hope not, but for the moment they are and in this day of what-have-you-done-for-me-lately college football they are a top 5 team.
This wasn't a normal college football blowout. Hall got pulled in the 3rd quarter after 7 touchdown passes. If Urban coached at BYU it might have ended up 100 to 0.
If BYU was a BCS conference team they would be in the top 5 now and everybody in the nation would be talking about them.
I hope they get to that top 5 ranking, and start having BCS dreams. The Utes are going to need another quality win now that Michigan has shown it's true colors.
2 comments:
Jake praising BYU? Wow, who knew the end of the world was so soon?
Are you saying nice things about BYU? Maybe we can be friends!! Seriously, the U and BYU game is going to be a good one this year. Hope the friendship can continue after BYU creams the U.
Post a Comment