Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like March Madness

I have officially set up my annual group in ESPN's tournament challenge. If any of you faithful readers did not get an invite and would like to join your bracket to the group let me know so I can email you an invitation.

Doug, having multiple brackets is pathetic and I don't want to hear about how you picked George Mason to go to the final 4 again unless it shows on the bracket in this group.

2 comments:

Doug said...

I have you know that I did not pick George Mason to go to the final four and you should know that The reason for multiple brackets is the unlikely chance to win the ESPN challenge which I will most likely do this year. YOu should also know that while I have filled out numerous brackets before NONE OF THEM ARE EVERY ANY GOOD!!!

Charlotte said...

I'm going to win the whole thing this year.