Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I'm Back

My lack of blogging coincides with my aquisition of an ipad and frequent use of Facebook.  That changes now.  I recently purchased a keyboard for my Ipad (though it will take some time to get used to the small size and feel of this keyboard) and I made a resolution that I will not get on Facebook at home.  So I'm back.

I feel I've missed out on quite  bit of gloating what with the Utes beating that team down south some many times I've lost count.  I was happy that Jabari Parker didn't get the Chris Burgess treatment from the current Cougar coaching staff.

The older kids got new bikes for Christmas so we've been on a few cold rides over the past few weeks.  I'm excited to take Spencer out on some of the dirt roads when they dry out.

This is a somewhat pathetic post, but I'm hoping they'll get better.



1 comment:

M said...

Hooray, we missed you!