So Nader has a thing with the word boom. I think this is mostly my fault. The other day he had on two different socks so I asked him why his socks didn't match. He promptly kicked up one foot then the other and said:
"See dad, Boom and Boom."
That was it, no explanation just boom and boom.
Tonight at dinner Kristian finished then walked up to his mother and dropped his pants, underwear and all and as he made a pelvic thrust, "BOOM".
Little did his mother know that I had removed his band-aid from his upper thigh and he didn't even cry so he wanted to show off his accomplishment.
If I had a video of this episode I wouldn't post it on the worldwide web but I would treasure it for years.
If you don't understand the title you need to go to the following link and if you can't fathom watching the whole thing, other than the fact that you would missing a hilarious part of life, you should go to the 1:45 minute mark and watch the 10 seconds that follow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBW7ysPcbT0
1 comment:
Classic Nader.
Post a Comment