OB as a resident is so filled with babies that weren't planned and oftentimes not even wanted that it is incredibly refreshing to have a few deliveries with people who are genuinely excited and emotional about having a first child. I remember that feeling when Spencer was born and while the birth of each of our children has been special the feelings leading up to Spencer's birth were unique and it was good to see some of that in the faces of that couple yesterday.
On another note I'm reading "The Undaunted" and it has been wonderful to picture the images of Cedar City and Southern Utah as I read. I felt like I was back home when the characters were camping in Zion and making their way up Angel's Landing.
Who wouldn't miss that?
Lastly this song is on the playlist on the blog of one or our cousins and I really like it. Sappy? Maybe, but oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment