Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Packed!!

Finally, at 38 1/2 weeks, I have my hospital bag packed. I am hoping this will let my brain tell my body that I am now ready to go into labor. I have gone a few days early with each of my previous deliveries and hope that trend continues. I try to stay positive and take advantage of the time I have before the baby gets here but mostly I am just looking forward to not being pregnant any more.

So beyond waiting for the baby to come there hasn't been a whole lot of other things going on around here. The kids are super excited for Grandma Powell to come on Saturday. They are counting down the "sleeps" until she is here. And I am super excited to get to see my mom again and have her here for two weeks.

Oh, and Jacob and I discovered a new favorite game. We went to a good friends house last Friday for a game night and had an absolute blast. We played several new games and absolutely loved playing Pirates Cove. It is a great game and once you learn the rules (The instruction guide is like a novel) it is a blast to play. Thanks again Becca and Clint for having us over and we are ready for a repeat whenever you are. (This time we promise not to stay until 3 am)

Well that's about it. Not to exciting I know but hopefully we will have some great news and lots of pictures to post in the near future. I know you are all dying to know if it will be baby boy Corry or baby girl Corry. Stay tuned to find out.

4 comments:

Amber Lee said...

Yay! I can't wait! If it's a girl, I claim her for Brycen! :-) If you can stand to have your daughter take on the name Brunjes, of course!

Emilee said...

Getting that bag packed is a big step, and I'm glad you see you've jumped that mental hurdle. Here's hoping Baby Corry shows up sooner rather than later.

Julie said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant, congrats! We had #3 2 days before her due date. It felt like being overdue because my others were born at 38 weeks. You are smart not to get ready too fast. Maybe we'll see you at the Willis reunion this summer?

Becca said...

We had such a blast playing games! Nice to play with competitive couples. Hope the baby comes soon, you have been such a trooper through this pregnancy. Glad you finally packed!!!