At one time we hoped that Kristian would turn out to be a gentle giant. To our great dismay that part of his personality hasn't shown itself much as he seems to understand that he is bigger and, as it were, tougher than his sister. When he wants a toy there's not much Jessi can do to keep it from him. With that in mind I decided to give him a haircut so other kids would know what they may be getting into with him.
It's a little offcenter, but he wasn't one to hold still during the haircut.
4 comments:
What's next? A mullet?
awe, he looks big! What happened to the cuddly, chunky, sweet and snuggly baby/toddler??? He still looks all those things, just a bigger version! Is that mohawk staying??
Not for too long, I bet. I am pretty sure if it is still there in April, my mom will take care of it when I go to the hospital for the baby. It is just kind of fun for a bit. It actually looks kind of cute when it is dry and it folds over on the top of his head.
I love it! Too cute!
Post a Comment