So some of this was done very last minute but I am happy to say we completed it all. Jacob actually designed, fabricated, and upolstered the valance in the livinig room. I am very impressed with his work and it is nice to know if the whole doctor thing doesn't pan out we always have something else to fall back on. Thanks to Tracy for lending me her sewing machine when mine decided to be stubborn and send me into crying fits. (no this isn't an exagarration, there were many tears shed.)
So without further ado, here are some of the pictures. Sorry they are horrible quaility, I am no photographer. I also added a picture of the boys room with the bunkbed in it. We got the loft bed for a steal and a few coats of black spray paint and it looked brand new. The boys love it.
1 comment:
I LOVE the wall in the boys' room. That's one thing about renting....2 stories of white walls. Blah!
Post a Comment