Thursday, August 7, 2008

March 19th

That's right folks we're going from 5 to 6 in March. Melissa hasn't been feeling too well lately, but she hides it well. March is a non-call month for me so this was in fact planned down to the date.

As of right now I am laying claim to the trailer at the Corry reunion next year.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

congratulations!!

Jenna Marie said...

Hey We're exactly a week apart!! :) Congrats!!

Michael said...

Hey that's some exciting news! March babies are usually the cutest and most well behaved. They also grow up to be amazing people.

Charlotte said...

I agree with Michael 100%. Maybe she'll come early, and I can share my birthday like Mark does.

Alison said...

congratulations you guys! I left a post a few days ago, but i'm pretty sure i forgot to push the publish button. probably because it was just as late then as it is now :) hey - i have a blog too - ganchar@blogspot.com. drop by anytime :) miss you!

Amber Lee said...

Melissa told me this awhile ago, but I hadn't yet taken the time to congratulate you, but I am excited for you guys--and impressed by your planning skills! :-)