I have decided to give a picture play-by-play of the traditional birthday events.
First was the Dinner. I decided on stew (mainly because it sounded good to me) and as you can see, Kristian was a big fan as well.
Then of course, we move on to the cake. Kristian's cake was a marvel of store-bought wonders. Spencer suggested the blue. Surprised??
At First Kristian did not seem to know what to do with his cake.
Then he taste tested the icing, just a little.
And That was All it took. He quickly went from picking with fingers to grabbing with his entire fist and shoving as much cake in his mouth as possible.
As you can see, Kristian really enjoyed his cake. And amazingly enough, (and to his mother's pleasure) there was not one crumb on the floor when he was finished. Like I said, He really liked his cake.
All in All, I think Kristian had a Happy 1st Birthday. Happy Birthday Son! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment